Online Resources to Guide a Successful Return to Work
At J&J Vision, we’re looking to the future with optimism, and leveraging the strength of Johnson & Johnson to help professionals and practices prepare for recovery, and ensure patients everywhere are able to prioritize their eye health.
In this digital toolkit, you will find both created and curated online resources to advance your skills and knowledge, prepare your practices for a safe re-opening, and educate patients on how they may safely continue to seek and receive care.
Small Business Resource Guide
Patient Education Resources
In order to re-open, patients will need to know it’s safe to return. Find materials to help you communicate with and educate them here.
Social Media Guidance
- Social Media 101 (PDF)
- Facebook for Practices 101 (PDF)
- Instagram for Practices 101 (PDF)
- Sample posts (PPTX)
Local Media Guidance
Keep your skills sharp through a combination of live and on demand educational resources.
On demand training library:
- Catalys - Focus On Value (PPTX)
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction in a Cataract Surgery Patient (PDF)
- Patient Conversations (PPTX)
- Catalys Laser Demonstration - Dr. Pulin Shah (Video)
- Interview Alice Epitropoulos, MD - 'OSD In My Surgical Practice' (Video)
- Dr. Donnenfeld - Personalized Vision (Video)
- Dr. Steven Dell - Understanding Patients Visual Needs (Video)